Wood Panels Marine Plywood
Wood Panels Marine Plywood is used by professionals in boat construction: recreational boats, manufacture of kits for kayaks, canoes and wooden boats. It is light in weight and has an excellent moisture resistance which follows the particular requirements for shipbuilding. It can also be found in the interior fittings for cabins due to its many finishing possibilities. It can be used in structures, e.g. for the production of hulls often associated with fibreglass and epoxy resin. It is the preferred panel for shipwrights all over the world, from New Zealand to the Baltic ports.
Marine Plywood Specifications
|THICKNESS - MM||SIZE -MM|
|6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 25||2440 x 1220|
- Selected plies
- Structure and layout in shipbuilding
- Gluing Class 3 – E1
- Lloyd’s Register Type Approved
- British Standard 1088-1:2003
- CE marking in accordance with EN 13986
- Classification of faces in accordance with the standard, EN 635-2
- Gluing in accordance with the standard, EN 314-2
- For FSC®-certified panels, depending on availability, contact us.
- Particular attention must be given in achieving perfect watertightness for the edges of plywood panels used in exterior surroundings.
Want to see how our plywood’s look and feel before making a purchasing decision? Please click on the Sample Request button and complete the form, and we will make sure requested samples are sent to you at the earliest possible.