Wood Panels Engineered Flooring
The exotic beauty of Brazilian hardwood flooring engineered to perform to the highest standards in demanding, residential and commercial applications.
IndusFloor engineered timber flooring is manufactured with a high quality multi-layer cross-ply construction, providing a stable timber floor that can be installed over most surfaces.
Features of Engineered Flooring
- All boards are pre-finished up to 9 layers of highly durable titanium oxide
- 4mm hardwood wear layer can be re-sanded and finished just like traditional flooring
- Can be laid over any level, flat, structurally sound subfloor such as concrete slab, plywood, existing tiles and timber flooring
- High quality hardwood multi-layer cross-ply construction provides a more stable product when compared to traditional solid timber floors. Boards are more resistant to moisture and are less prone to shrinkage in air conditioned environments.
- Residential Floors
- Commercial applications such as Shop Fit-outs and Restaurants
We can supply a wide range of timber flooring on request including the following:
- Unfinished and Factory Finished Wood Flooring
- Solid and Engineered Wood Flooring
- Recycled Timber Flooring (On availability)
- Thickness: 14mm (4mm wear layer and 10mm cross-ply)
- Length: Ranging from 700mm to 2134mm
- Width: 148mm
- Finish: Pre-finished with 9 coats of Titanium Oxide. No need for on-site coating.
We can supply both Australian and imported species. Please contact us for more details and/or to discuss your requirements.
Want to see how our plywood’s look and feel before making a purchasing decision? Please click on the Sample Request button and complete the form, and we will make sure requested samples are sent to you at the earliest possible.